Rancho Ranch Rancho Ranch

This is a really new unique puzzle game and it's very hard to come up with something like this. I also like the aesthetic and polish. Really great puzzle game

kikill responds:

Thanks man. Your accomplishments here and elsewhere, and your generosity as a friend and adviser are instrumental in our continued growth over the years as game-makers.

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

Thank you for making this. Damn Kongregate had 5 idle games featured and 3 this week. I can't even get a decent score there for my games!

Zombies vs Penguins 3 Zombies vs Penguins 3

Hi Becksel, game developer here. The walkthrough is at the bottom of the link. As for the rocket, it will follow your mouse to wherever you want it to be and explode when it reach your mouse cursor or hit the wall/enemy etc. You should fire with your mouse cursor a bit far away from the penguin. Thank you for playing!

Zombie Time Zombie Time

the assets are stolen from z-infect by entertainment forge and grifter101. please flag this game

Pandesal Boy Pandesal Boy

This is Steam Indie Game quality! Tons of features, great level designs, and awesome unique Boss fight.

kikill responds:

We are flattered with that appraisal keybol as you are a game dev we looked up to from the very beginning.

Mystery IQ Test Mystery IQ Test

Great game with awesome graphics!

Zombies vs Penguins Zombies vs Penguins

I approve this. This is official!

Keybol here, it's not stolen. Cheers!

Intergalactic Penguin Intergalactic Penguin

addictive!

Simple yet addictive, cant stop playing till I sent the penguin to outer space.

pinoygamegeek responds:

Thanks kabayan!

Christmas Defenders Christmas Defenders

Fun!

This is game is surprisingly fun, and many families should enjoy this game. I hope it gets frontpaged for the big day tomorrow.

Submachine 7: the Core Submachine 7: the Core

Inspiring!

I got as far as the 5 symbols combination and will probably finish it when I get some more time (took already an hour analyzing the code, backtracking so many times). Awesome game!